Þ CA Aankit Kumar Jain is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and a Graduate from Sydenham College, Mumbai.
Þ He has also done his Masters in Financial Technologies from SP Jain Global Business School.
Þ He is a renowned faculty for IDT for CA, CS & CMA. He is an Eminent Speaker and is passionate about passing on the knowledge.
Þ He has addressed many seminars on the subject on different platforms like ICAI, Tax Bar Association, Various Trade Associations in many states.
Þ He has trained more than 500 GST Officials and thousands of students since 2011.
Þ Currently he is conducting various workshops on GST for Chartered Accountants, Consultants, Practitioners, other professionals and students. He also provides corporate Training to various clients and helps even international clients to setup offices in India.
Þ His book in management was launched by actress Priyanka Chopda.
Terms and Conditions E-Books:
1) Rio PDF Viewer will work on Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Minimum Intel Pentium core 2 duo processor & minimum frequency is 2.0 GHz, Minimum 2 GB RAM
For Mobile and Tablets Android Operating system Version 5.0 minimum or Lollipop or above. Processor minimum 1.0 GHZ and RAM 1GB minimum.
(Our software will work only on Windows and Android platform, not on MAC/ Apple/ other operating systems)
2) Do not connect Pen-drives/ PC/ Laptop to any other electronic devices like projectors/ TV.
3) Any data corruption/tamper detection shall be your sole responsibility and A S Foundation shall not be liable to re-issue or re-activate the pen-drives. You expressly agree that your use or inability to use the pen-drive lectures / E-Books is at your sole risk
4) In the RIO PDF Viewer you can only view the E-Books, Copy/ paste, Screen Capturing and print facility is disabled.
5) Antivirus should be updated.
6) Views for the PDF is Unlimited Times Open /close, Validity will be 1 year.
7) No. of clicks/ Pause and Play - Unlimited [It means, how many times you can start and close the E-Book]
8) Validity Period will start from the date of registration. The product will get expired on completion of validity.
9) After the product expiration if you need to view it again, you will need to pay to renew your subscription.